Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday as hosted by The Broke and Bookish. This weeks topic is 10 Things About Me. I must admit I’m terribly boring. Right now, I’m sitting in bed (it’s Saturday evening) blogging, watching Gilmore Girls, and eating an apple pastry, but I promise I’ll try and scrounge up some interesting facts.
1. I’m a Middle School teacher. I teach English Composition for 5-8th grade. It’s both the best job ever and the most stressful job ever. I’m very thankful for Summer break.
2. I am a book hoarder. My friends often talk about how I can trade books, give them away, etc. but I feel a deep sense of panic at the thought of giving away my babies.
3. I love cheese and also potatoes. I could live off these things if only they were healthy.
4. My best friend is my college roommate who I asked to be my roommate in a class after barely knowing her. (It worked!)
5. Harry Potter is my favorite book series ever and will never be replaced.
6. I have two dream vacations. First one: U.K. I love history, royalty, and accents. Second: DisneyWorld. I’ve never been but I have always wanted to go.
7. I’m obsessed with cat memes…who isn’t?
8. I didn’t go to my first book signing until my 24th birthday. I was unaware that there was this magical thing called author events, but now I’m aware.
9. I love to bake but I hate cake/cupcakes unless I need sugar.
10. I love libraries.
So, that’s me. The 10 most exciting things I could think of anyway.