2015 was a really weird book year for me. I began really strong reading 3-4 books a month, many of the ARCs for review, but then when fall came that tampered off. I continued to buy a lot of books but did not read them. Here’s my Top Ten Tuesday as hosted by The Broke and Bookish
1. The Orphan Queen by Jodie Meadows: I got an early copy of this and have yet to read it. I’ve heard it’s great but I haven’t been motivated to pick it up.
2. Ash and Bramble by Sarah Prineas: Another one that seemed like a ‘must read’ that’s currently hanging out on my book shelf.
3. The Rose Society by Marie Lu: I have yet to read “The Young Elites,” so I have no idea why I bought this.
4. Gabriel by Nikki Kelly: I had mixed feelings on Lailah. I liked it well enough but I have limited time so Gabriel, the sequel, has remained unread.
5. Sweet Temptation by Wendy Higgins: Love Wendy and The Sweet series, but I hate books that take new perspectives…
6. Oblivion by Jennifer L. Armentrout: See above.
7. 99 Days by Katie Cotugno: I’m not usually into contemporary romances but this looked cute, until I read the reviews.
8. Untamed by A.G. Howard: I don’t usually pick up something with short stories after the fact but I was not 100% happy with the way the series ended, so I meant to grab this and get the ending I wanted.
9. A Mad Zombie Party by Gena Showalter: I loved this series, but I’m not tempted enough to want to grab this after the fact book.
10. Court of Fives by Kate Elliot: Okay, in my defense here I kind of forgot about this one and I just remembered it when making this list…
Well, those are my Top 10. What 10 books did you mean to get but didn’t?