It has been so long guys, but I’m back and so excited about this Top Ten Tuesdays as hosted by The Broke and Bookish because I have been waiting patiently all summer for some of these things.
1. Persuasion by Martina Boone: I was lucky enough to read this early and booooyyy was it fabulous. Martina has a wonderful richness to her writing that will add a little ump to your cold Fall nights.
2. Ice like Fire by Sara Raasch: October is just such an exciting month and I absolutely cannot wait for this title to be released. Has someone built a time machine yet?
3. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo: She is coming to my hood during her book tour and I absolutely cannot wait to get my copies signed.
4. Winter (Lunar Chronicles) by Marissa Meyer: I feel like I have been waiting for this last one forever.
5. Truthwitch by Susan Denard: I’ll admit, I am not a huge fan of Denard’s first series, but I am a huge Fantasy fan and this has already generated some strong buzz.
6.The Rose Society: The debut was so strong that I have no idea where this one is going to go. But, I’m excited.
7. The White Rose by Amy Ewing: I have some weird issues with the first book, but I am still really excited to read this second installment, especially considering where the first one left off.
8. The Sleeper and The Spindle by Neil Gaiman: I have become such a great appreciator of retellings, so this is one I am truly excited to grab.
9. Blood and Salt by Kim Liggett: Halloween is coming up and I love a scary story on a dark, cold evening.
10. A Madness so Discreet by Mindy McGinnis: Another great and scary story. Fall seems to be all about the fear factor and I am pumped for that.