This week’s Top Ten Tuesday as hosted by The Broke and Bookish is centered around the Top Ten books I have recently acquired. Now recently, I have made a promise to myself that I would not buy any more books until I read all of the one’s I currently own. No mean feat since I buy things and they stay on my shelf for months until I decide I’m in the mood to pick them up. I’ve owned the “Shatter Me” series for years and just started/finished. Anyway, the point of this is that some of these books are aged.
1. The Devil You Know by Trish Doller: I’m slugging through this one currently but it’s been a busy weekend and it’s not really snagging me yet. Hopefully, it doesn’t make it’s way back on the shelf!
2. Royal Wedding by Meg Cabot: After reading “The Royal We” I needed more Princesses in my life. Plus, I read the Princesses Diaries when they were originally published so it’s nice to see an adult series.
3.The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson: This just came in the mail and I must devour it. I actually grabbed a library copy instead of buying it so I’d be forced to read it.
4. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas: This is like 3rd in my current que, I swear.
5. Daughter of Smoke and Bones by Laini Taylor: I picked this up from the library on a recommendation
6. Keep Me Safe by Maya Banks: I read a review for this and saw it in the library and decided “why not.”
7. Give Me Liberty L.M. Elliot: Yeaaaa this one’s a back to school reading I happened to not own. Ahhh the teacher life.
8. True by Hilary Duff: I read the first two forever ago and in a crazed just off the beach, sitting in the airport funk I purchased this via Kindle. I’m only slightly ashamed.
9. The Duke and I by Julia Quinn: Again, I need more royalty in my Summer.
10. The Giver: Cause I somehow misplaced my copy.
So there is this weeks list. I could have made a Top 50 but that’s mostly embarrassing.