Summer is a time to run through my TBR list. Work is on the slower side and vacations are a perfect time to grab a great book I have been dying to read. Between my Kindle purchases, library, and bookstore addictions, making this list was incredibly easy.
1. Inspire by Cora Carmack: I bought this one months and months ago after reading amazing reviews, but I’ve been in an intense YA thing lately and haven’t been in the mood for romance. Good news, Summer time is Romance reading time.
2. Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas: I have had this one since it’s release but I’m too nervous to read it.
3. The Forgotten Mountain by Heather Lyons: This one has me really excited and I was lucky enough to get an advanced copy!
4. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir: Sabaa Tahir came to my favorite bookstore and I was lucky enough to snag a signed copy of her book. Now, I need the time to savor and enjoy the read.
5. The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen: Got this one on sale and I should probably read it before the movie comes out.
6. The Maze Runner Series by James Dashner: I started this one last Summer and I really need to finish it. Nothing I hate more than not reading something completely.
7. The Sword of Truth Series by Terry Goodkind: Another series I started forever ago and desperately need to finish. I’m going to need at least an extra month of Summer for this one.
8. The Orphan Queen by Jodie Meadows: This has been on my shelf since forever and a day. Yes, the reviews have been amazing, but I am too nervous.
9. Fall With Me (Wait for You) by Jennifer L. Armentrout: This should be the Summer of romance, JLA always pens a good one.
10. Significance by Shelly Crane: I have this as an arc and I’m excited to read it.
That’s my list. Anyone have any suggestions for me?