So this weeks Top Ten Tuesday as hosted by The Broke and the Bookish is all about the top ten authors I’d love to meet. Luckily, this is a pretty easy one fore me, unlike the last few weeks.
1. J.K. Rowling: She’s my number 1 idol outside of my mom and Anne Boleyn. If I ever met her I’d probably hyperventilate and die. Dramatic but kind of true.
2. Jennifer L. Armentrout: She has done a ton of signing in and around my area but I never seem to catch her. One of these day…
3. Sarah. J. Maas: I wasn’t a huge fan of the bit I read of the Throne of Glass series, but I love how she writes and I’d love to talk to her about her process. (Cause Imma nerd)
4. E.L. James: Okay, I have major mixed emotions on Fifty Shades of Grey and while it’s entertaining I don’t think it’s extremely well written. That all being said, I’m curious to meet the women who started a crazed phenomena in the Romance world.
5. Cassandra Clare: I’ve missed her at a couple of events, but I’d love to meet her. I’m a big fan of the Mortal Instruments and Infernal Devices series, and the pre-teen nerd in me would die.
6. Richelle Mead: Gahhhh. I’ve been reading Richelle for years, and have never been able to go to one of her events; mostly, because she seems to stick to the West Coast/Mid-West. Come to D.C. Richelle!!
7. Maggie Stiefvater: Her twitter literally kills me. She seems like the type I’d want to drink tea with and ask crazy, silly question.
8. Gillian Flynn: Her mind must be a dark and twisty place, I love it.
9. Gena Showalter: I love Gena’s books and she has a wonderful social media presence. She just seems so nice and lovely and I’m a huge fan. Plus, she fosters dogs, which only adds to her awesome.
10. Mary E. Pearson: She twisted and turned my heart in “The Kiss of Deception,” so I feel the need to share that with her.
So, that is this week’s list. What did ya’ll think? Has anyone met some of these people?