Last week I missed Top-Ten Tuesday, as hosted by the Broke and Bookish, but I’m excited to participate this week. This week’s topic is Top 10 Authors of All Times…cause yea that’s not going to be challenging or anything.
1. J.K. Rowling: OBVIOUSLY. She is the Queen of the World.
2. Rachel Hawkins: Hawkins has such a wonderful voice. She’s witty, she’s sassy, and overall I just love everything she writes.
3. Jennifer L. Armentrout: I adore her. She can write a romance and I’ll read it; write a sci-fi YA and I’ll read it; write a recipe…well you get it.
4. Cassandra Clare: Ummm have you read “The Mortal Instrument,” yea..nuff said.
5. Wendy Higgins: She invented a hot drummer who embodies the sin of lust and is also British. She may possibly be my soulmate.
6. Kresley Cole: I love her hot-steamy YA and her hot-steamy romance. If she writes it, odds are I’ll read it.
7. Melissa Marr: I’ve been reading Marr since I was a teen and she always manages to amaze me with her amazing female characters.
8. Martina Boone: Besides writing a great YA she is super-duper cool and nice.
9. Marissa Meyer: I’m not usually one for cyborg type stories, but Cinder is incredible.
10. A.G. Howard: She wrote one of the only Alice and Wonderland retellings I liked. Her mind is a scary, funky place and I love it.