Book boyfriends are the best boyfriends and 2014 definitely allowed for a plethora of book boys. From bad boys, to good boys, to the royal boys, there were just so many boys to chose from.
1. Prince Maxon, The One by Kiera Cass
I loved him throughout the series, but I especially liked him during ‘The One.’ He’s the perfect combo of sensitive and gentlemanly.
2. Zayne, Stone Cold Touch by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I know most people are Team Roth but I’ve loved Zayne since the very beginning. He’s got the whole overprotective, good guy, thing down. Plus, those scenes between him and Layla were super hot.
3. Adrian, Silver Shadows: A Bloodline Novel by Richelle Meade
Loved him from his time in Vampire Academy and my love only grew during the Bloodlines series. He’s a bad-boy dreamboat.
4. Daemon, Lux: Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Daemon Black is intense, sexy, and witty as hell. Hello kitten…
5. Kaiden Rowe, Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins
He’s a drummer, he’s tortured, and he’s literally the embodiment of lust. Hellllooo
6. Cole Holland, The Queen of Zombieland by Gena Showalter
He’s practically perfect. That is all
7. Rafe, Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
I really wanted Rafe to be the one to route for and it turns out he was. Yay
8. Gansey, Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Steifvater
I know most people are into the other boys but there is something about Gansey that I’m really into. Maybe it’s the sheer determination.
9. Prince Damien, Ignite by Sara B. Larson
He’s tortured and intense and I love it.
10. Dane, Snow like Ashes by R.C. Lewis
I adore Dane. He may be one of my favorite 2014 boyfriends. I especially love the ending and how he supports Snow.